Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ruairi Murphy's Website!

So I decided to check out Ruairi's website to see how he would design his own site. Looks good Ruairi! Very to the point and it shows off your work nicely! I like the little static box at the top!

http://ruairimurphy.com

This weekend I'm headed to Edinburgh so hopefully I'll get some good photos for the Visual Communications class!

Also downloaded Zotero to my laptop and it really is a cool tool! Hope everyone is using it for their Research Methods class!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Kinda reminds me of Edinburgh!

1 comment:

Ruairi said...

ha!

That page is a temporary holding page for the personal site ive been meaning to develop for...oh about 3 years now! Must do it some day....

That static box was a little experiment I did using CSS and Javascript..turned out ok....